Tea From Taiwan Reward Points
- What is the Customer Reward Program?
- How does the Customer Reward Program work?
- What is the difference between "Earned" and "Pending" points?
- Are there any minimum and maximum requirements?
- How can I see my points?
- How can I use my earned points?
- When will "Pending" points become "Earned" points?
- When do my points expire?
- Are points awarded on shipping expenses?
- Do I earn points for items purchased with points redeemed?
- Can I use points to pay for shipping expenses?
- Do I earn points for discounted products?
- Conditions of use
- More questions?
What is the Customer Reward Program?The Customer Reward Program is our way to say "thank you" and reward our valued loyal customers by giving you points that can be redeemed against future orders.
How does the Customer Reward Program work?When you place an order, you gain 1 point for every dollar spent on products. Points are credited to your account as "Pending" or "Earned" and are listed in the "Reward Points" box in the upper right column.
What is the difference between "Earned" and "Pending" points?Earned points can be used for full or partial payment of an order during checkout. Pending points are converted to earned points 30 days after we receive your order.
Are there any minimum and maximum requirements?
- There is no minimum number of points required in order to redeem them
- There is no minimum purchase amount required in order to redeem your points
- There is no maximum amount of points you can redeem per order
How can I see my points?Once you log in to your account, click on the My Account link at the top of the page to see your earned and pending points. If you have items in the cart, their pending value in points will also be listed. Pending points are converted to earned points 30 days after we receive your order.
How can I use my earned points?When you go to checkout, you will see how many points you have earned, what their monetary value is and you will be asked if you want to use them for payment against your total. You may use your points, or you may continue accumulating them for future orders. Reward points never expire.
Please note that, you will have to select a payment method, even if the value of the points redeemed is enough to cover the total of your order. Proceed to the "Review And Submit Order" page and you will see the value of points deducted from the total of your order. Confirm the order and you will either be asked to pay for any remaining balance or you will see the order confirmation page.
When will "Pending" points become "Earned" points?Points are converted from "Pending" to "Earned" 30 days after we receive your order.
When do my points expire?Points do not expire.
Are points awarded on shipping expenses?No. You will appreciate that points are awarded to thank you for items you purchase. Shipping expenses are only money we collect and pay to the post office on your behalf.
Do I earn points for items purchased with points redeemed?No. You earn points for items purchased normally. Redeemed points do not earn more points.
Can I use points to pay for shipping expenses?Yes. The value of your points will be deducted from the total cost of your order which includes shipping expenses. In simple terms, the value of your points is equivalent to cash and you can spend it as you like.
Do I earn points for discounted products?Of course you do. The number of points earned is based on the final (discounted) price of the product.
Conditions of use
- Points are awarded and used with online purchases only
- Points are awarded to registered users only
- Points cannot be transferred between members
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash
- We reserve the right to discontinue the Customer Reward Program at any time in the future. If we ever do so, you will still be able to use any points collected up to that time.